Cloud Sprint 2018 reimburstments
Marcin Kulisz
2018-11-01 19:23:51 UTC
Hi all,

I have been designated person for verifying if DDs complied with Debian and SPI
rules for Cloud Sprint 2017 reimbursements.
As you know I didn't attend the last sprint but looks like I'm still receiving
reimbursement verification requests via SPI RT.

I'm happy to do this work as long as SPI, DPL and Cloud Sprint attendants are
fine with this as well.
If for whatever reason my service is not needed please let me know to whom
should I reassign reimbursement tickets in SPI RT.

I'm cc'ing DPL and nobody (directly) from SPI as Luca, Zobel and Jimi are
reading this ML.
--
|_|0|_| |
|_|_|0| "Panta rei" |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD 58C3 38B3
Chris Lamb
2018-11-01 19:54:21 UTC
Marcin,
Post by Marcin Kulisz
I have been designated person for verifying if DDs complied with Debian and SPI
rules for Cloud Sprint 2017 reimbursements.
[…]
Post by Marcin Kulisz
I'm happy to do this work as long as SPI, DPL and Cloud Sprint attendants are
fine with this as well.
Did you mean 2017? Am I missing some history or context here...?
I'm not sure what you are asking leader@ to do here, sorry.

Best wishes,
--
,''`.
: :' : Chris Lamb
`-
Marcin Kulisz
2018-11-02 07:31:40 UTC
Post by Chris Lamb
Marcin,
Hi and sorry for not been clear enough, I'll try to explain it below.
Post by Chris Lamb
Post by Marcin Kulisz
I have been designated person for verifying if DDs complied with Debian and SPI
rules for Cloud Sprint 2017 reimbursements.
[
]
Post by Marcin Kulisz
I'm happy to do this work as long as SPI, DPL and Cloud Sprint attendants are
fine with this as well.
Did you mean 2017? Am I missing some history or context here...?
No this email is all about this year (2018) Cloud Sprint.
I'm asking if it is acceptable to DPL, SPI and DDs attending Cloud Sprint 2018
that I do the reimbursement review for this sprint. I'm asking as I didn't
participate in it thus I'm not sure if there are any other agreements related
to this subject or not.

Basically what I'm offering is my help with the 'paper work' related to
verifying reimbursements compliance with Debian and SPI roles, that's it.

Chris Lamb
2018-11-02 08:37:53 UTC
Hi Marcin,
Post by Marcin Kulisz
I'm asking if it is acceptable to DPL, SPI and DDs attending Cloud Sprint 2018
that I do the reimbursement review for this sprint. I'm asking as I didn't

A "reimbursement review" is not a term I am familiar with; I have
not come across this in my role as DPL so I am not even sure there
is anything to participate in.

Can you help? Sorry, think I'm missing something here.

Best wishes,
--
,''`.
: :' : Chris Lamb